First Class Experience | What is Teaching?

First Class Experience | What is Teaching?

My first class on this semester was on first of February which is last week. The subject for that class is Practice of Teaching. I went there with one of my new friend, Nazira. We went to the faculty and try to find surau and our classroom. Up to level 4 and then down to level 2 and lastly go to level 3. Yeah, here we go. Our classroom and also surau is at level 3. Luckily, there is a lift in my faculty so we don't used too many energy to climbing up the stairs. Alhamdulillah. 😝

Actually, we already asked a student that we met there about the room that we are searching for and she said it was on level 4. But, she is not sure and she also said if not level 4 then it must be level 2. And, as we know the result is our classroom is at level 3. So I guess, she don't know where is the room right? But, it's okey. We don't blame her. We just laugh during our searching.

The class was supposed to start at 5.00 pm but all of us went to surau and perform Asar prayer first and we start our class around 5.15pm. Asar is around 4.50pm now and we decided to start our class at 5.15pm for the next period. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah.

Our lecturer is Dr Kamal from Palestine. We start our class with Al-Fatihah and then Dr asked us three questions.
  • What is Teaching?
  • What is effective teacher?
  • What is three major things to be teach in class?
It seriously makes me think really hard about the course that I take. Education. What is it? Do I really understand why I take this course? Can I be an effective teacher? These questions keep playing in my mind and I try to do some research about it.

I hope I will be more and more understand about this subject. I am looking forward to learn more new things walaupun kadang-kadang seram jugak kalau pikir. Hehe. But, inshaAllah I can do this and please remember dear Fatihah. 
Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them. 
That's all from me. Thank for reading!
Assalamualaikum and good night. 😪💤 


Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. InsyaAllah. A very good talented teacher is in the making. May your master journey run smoothly. InsyaAllah.❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga segalanya dipermudahakan dan diberkati

    selamat belajar bakal cikgu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks akak! Aminn. ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi, trust me that you're going to love it. Being a teacher is fun especially if your students listen to you and they understand what we teach. I hope that you're going to be a great teacher one day. From, a teacher as well hehe. blogwalking here and followed your blog, do visit me if youre free :)

      Delete
  3. Semoga menjadi cikgu yang terbaik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck!

    me also sesat especially around human sciences building ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Boleh jadi geng sesat kita ni.
      Human Science Building kat mane eh? Haha >_<'

      Delete
  5. Semoga menjadi cikgu yang baik..
    You can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insyallah ana. You will be a good teacher :) Trust yourself. Good luck ana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InshaAllah. Thanks for the beautiful words. <3

      Delete
  7. inshaaALLAH bakal pendidik yg berjaya
    aamenn

    ReplyDelete

Bismillah. Titipkan kata-kata anda.